Thursday, July 2, 2009

Shining Star

It's so sad thinking that it's almost been a month since school got out. ): That means I've only got about two more months to knit! xP But I've got two finished projects and one of them needs better pictures that I'll get around to eventually. :3


This is, uhm, *checks Rav* the Slouched Tuva Hat. But I didn't want it to be slouchy because slouchy hats always feel like they're going to fall off so I made sure it was nice and snug and warm and cute and amazing. (: This is the project that lacks a good picture. I'll be sure to post some once I get them though!


And this project is the star washcloth thing. x3 Love it and plan on doing it again with better looking yarn.

This post has taken much too long but I wanted to get an update in while I felt the will, but I need to get back to my knitting so that I can finish this dreaded scarf. My mom's been bugging me about it, hopefully it'll be done by tomorrow. Until next time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's an adorable hat! and the star thing is pretty wicked looking. :3