Sunday, February 22, 2009

It's Alive!

I'm sorry it's been so long. I haven't really been knitting lately either. It's just been, not hectic, but, just a break. To get my schoolwork in check and everything, ya'know?

But! I have a dilemma. I don't know what to knit with this wonderful yarn:


I have found out that my picture taking skills suck. (: But anyways. It's Koigu KPPPM and I'm lost with it. I want to be able to show it off and I hate making socks, but I'm not too sure of the scarf I've started with it. It's not holding my attention with it enough. And I really don't like the way it's showing the colors. So any ideas would be very much appreciated. I've never worked with this yarn before either so... yeah. (:

I'm still trying to figure out what to do with some Lion Brand Homespun too. I was going to do a blanket but, I decided I didn't want to take on such a big challenge and I've got two skiens of it. But yeaaah...

And I really need to find my memory card for my camera. I know it's around here somewhere..

1 comment:

Vee said...

Welcome back :P
Since it's Koigu, I would definitely have said socks, but...yeah.
How about a cowl?